Thursday, December 01, 2005

Sixteen Days and aCountin'

Well, it's gettin' close and I'm really starting to feel those nerves kick in. I can't wait for gratuation, but somehow now I wish it would never come. Last weekend I moved my library of books back home and today I packed up yet another bunch of totes for a trip home. It's really gettin' hard to force myself to do it though.
But, as life goes, it also changes. And I must accept it. My college life has come to a close and I must now push myself back out into the real world.
Current plans are for seminary this fall, so I guess that means I must put my sorry butt back to work for awhile. The only problem is my hometown has become so economically depleted that I don't think I'll be able to find any work there. Its lookin' like the old man may have to look elsewhere.
Oh well, I sto for now and get back to packin' and feelin' depressed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home