Monday, January 29, 2007

Just Another Day In Paradise

Yes, it's been awhile. I know, I said I was gonna keep up with this thing but, demands on my time has otherwise taken its toll on me and my blog. Oh well, just another day in paradise (YEAH RIGHT!).
Today marks the end of my first year of procrastinating about getting started in seminary (Yeah). Though it does serve to bring me down somewhat, I still have hope that the good Lord is gonna make a way for me.
In the lastest news about yours truely, I'm about to embark on a journey I've taken before and had never thought I go again but, here it goes; I'm gonna be a daddy once again around the end of June! Imagine that? The last thing that anyone my age would ever of expected. Of course after the shock wore off, I really didn't know whether to laugh, cry, or go crazy. My wife and I was told after our son was born that due to complications she had and some surgery, we would have very little chance of ever having another child. And after 11 1/2 years we both had settled on the fact that we wouldn't.
Not that I'm sad at this news, it's really more concern that at my wifes age, she's considered to be very high risk, especially considerng her age now. So far though we have been told that the baby is perfectly healthy and there appears to be no complications. We should find out this Tuesday of it's gender, as she is scheduled for an ultra-sound. I'll Keep you updated on that.
In other news I somehow ended up back at my old job as an auditor for my former boss at Goldleaf Management. It kinda seems funny that my road has in-advertently ended back at the place I was working on getting away from. At least it's better than nothing.
As for my plans for now, if the Lord willing I hope to find myself in seminary this fall. The biggest problem is financing right now. And with my student loans coming due in June as well as the baby, I just hope somehow I will find a way.
I guess I'll leave this post for now and get back to work. Anyway, I wil try to put something new up real soon as well as, let everyone now how its going with my wifes pregnancy. But, for now keep me in your prayers and may God Bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home