Sunday, February 04, 2007

Updates

Just a quick log in to let everyone know, it's gonna be a boy! Hope all my friends are doing well and are having a good time! As usual I'm at work and waiting for my night to end. The funny thing is though, in college we sat up all night hoping the night wouldn't end (ha, ha.
As for the latest on the home front; me and some of my old band members have gotten back togeather. Even though it has been years since we've played togeather, we all have falling right into place. The sound is really coming togeather and we've are all ready booked for several shows. We have been ask to return to our old gig playing what our town calls "Saturday In The Park" here at home. It should be interesting to see if we Old 'Farts' Still got it. We haven't played that gig since the 90's And to be honest I never thought I'd ever pick up playing lead for a band again. The One big major difference is that now we are all men with families and have committed ourselves to NOT going back into the old lifestyle of club playing. I don't think I could ever go back to that again. As intriguing as it may sound to some, It's really not a fun and glam life. Personally, my body has paid a heavy price for that lifestyle.
Anyway, hope to hear from some of my old buddies soon. For my friends who still takes a moment to check me out here, call sometime. Take care and God Bless. If I don't see you soon, I'll See you in the funny papers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home